Zreality provides B2B Metaverse solutions using its “Zreality Grids” cloud platform – an easy-to-use 3D, Virtual and Augmented Reality software to connect humans in virtual spaces. Zreality Grids is the best all-in-one solution to enable humans to work, meet and learn in immersive 3D environments. Zreality Grids enables virtual communication and collaboration with avatars in highly realistic 3D environments, management of any contents in realtime 3D and works web-based on any device such as Smartphone, Tablet , PC, Mac or Virtual Reality headsets. Zreality serves more than 100 major brands such as IBM, BASF, DHL or ZDF and has offices in Kaiserslautern, Luxembourg and New York.
Current job offers
Are you fascinated by Virtual and Augmented Reality? You like to work in an agile environment of a start-up where your contribution is really important every day?
Then join us in a new job reality and help us to develop exciting projects!
Just send us an e-mail with your application, which should include your CV and certificates, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3D Web Developer / Web Designer (m/w/d)
- As part of a high-performance team, you will design and implement innovative 3D web applications
- Your focus will be on programming as well as UX & design aspects
- You take responsibility for the quality of your work results and test them on various channels (mobile, desktop, VR, AR)
- In the rapidly changing field of 3D and Extended Reality (XR) applications, you are constantly working your way into new technologies and frameworks
- You are working in an innovative environment and can actively participate in corresponding communities (e.g. W3C Immersive Web Working Group, Babylon.js, A-Frame, Three.js)
- You have successfully completed your studies with a digital background (computer science, business informatics, virtual design etc.) or have a similar qualification
- You are experienced in working with Frontend Frameworks (e.g. Angular)
- Your knowledge of UI & UX design and your sense of aesthetics make you stand out
- Additional know-how in the development of mobile apps (Android, iOS) and/or backend technologies (e.g. Java, .Net, Node.js) are advantageous, but not a must
- Excellent communication skills in English or German, written and verbal
3D-Designer / Generalist
for Real-Time Applications
Conception, design, creation and editing of 3D models and collaboration with the team to integrate them into real-time Web 3D, VR and AR applications
Acquire and optimize CAD models from customers and convert these models into assets suitable for real-time rendering
Working closely with project managers, developers and other designers to understand customer requirements and propose efficient solutions
Independent development of visual ideas and creation of prototypes of these ideas in 3D
Bachelor degree in design or a graphically related field
At least 3 years experience in 3D modeling and environment creation for real-time applications
Exceptional 3D modeling and texturing capabilities in 3DS Max and/or Blender
In-depth knowledge of the latest 3D modeling concepts including normal mapping, effective polygon usage, UV layout, mesh optimization, PBR, etc.
Portfolio demonstrating design skills in modeling, texturing, rigging and animation
Excellent communication skills in English or German, written and verbal
Track record in creating Web 3D, AR and/or VR applications
Experience in exporting to/working with GLTF 2.0 models
2D web design skills
Experience in working with Unity
(Basic) programming knowledge (e.g. in C# for Unity, in WebGL frameworks like BabylonJS, Three.js etc.)
Working Student Sales for AR/VR Projects (m/f/d)
As a working student (m/f/d) for lead generation and inside sales support, you will act as the first contact to our potential new customers, introduce our product and convince your counterparts to follow up with our sales team.
After successful induction and on-the-job training by our colleagues, your main task will be the identification and generation of both inbound and outbound leads as well as the initial telephone contact with potential new customers. In addition, you will support our project teams in the successful implementation of VR/AR projects in direct customer contact.
– Are you currently enrolled at a technical college or university?
– You want to gain first experience in the field of sales or lead generation or you already have it?
– You have a high affinity for innovative technologies and want to work in a start-up environment?
– You like to communicate and are not afraid to make first contact with potential customers by phone?
– You have a good feeling for languages and text reliability in German as well as a good command of English?
– You are reliable and work in a structured way?
What can you expect:
– a super team and working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
– a relaxed and motivating working atmosphere with flexible working hours
– interdisciplinary teams working on the pulse of innovation with the latest technologies
– an agile working environment that allows you to get to know sales processes and also to develop yourself continuously
– flexible home office arrangements
– regular team events
– central location directly at the main train station in Kaiserslautern
– free parking for our employees